Thursday, March 28, 2013

Not long before I was just a poor university student who has never travelled out of Asia. In this competitive city of Hong Kong I was content working diligently in the office from 9 to 6 and made some progress in the career of my choice. Pretty nice isn't it?
Things changed from my first 2-week travel to Europe. Then it came the second, third, fourth trips in a year like crazy. These experiences reshaped my perspectives in life totally. For I see there are many other possibilities in life and what I have always dreamed of is more like an option in reality.

So now my rational decision is that I am going to quit my job and travel. For those of you who are struggling with (or maybe starting to think of) the same decision, I am happy to share my thoughts with you. This is a tough one to make but I hope I could conclude it later as a "best decision in my life!" :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment